|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Some insan cut my front brake hose and my TCS cable at the MSCP on Tuesday night. Wednesday morning aku as usual didn't notice anything but a pool of liquid on the floor (brake fluid, as it turns out). Possible reasons for this violation of human rights:
1. To pave the way to stealing the (Brembo) brakes. 2. To get back at me for being kurang ajar on the road. 3. Jealous of my gorgeous Oopsy Boy. 4. Someone really just hates me on a personal level. But as usual, my love came to my rescue and he rode it to Yuh Loong while I rode the Super 4. Yay! Then I had to wait around for 5 hours while they replaced everything. I was out $250 by the end. Sigh. But Daddy said it could have come up to $300+, so yay. So now, I park at PM17, which is the MSCP across the road. It's CCTV-monitored, so I hope that this provides more security in practice. Norainne at 12:40 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||