HER motorcycle diaries

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oopsy Boy and I were caught being naughty today.

Well, basically a TP tembak aku along the link from Tampines Avenue 10 to Bartley, clocked me going at 95, and stopped me depan orang ramai. Nasib baik tak ramai sangat due to CNY. He proceeded to lecture me and ask inane questions like "How fast were you going?" when in the end dia saman aku anyway, so what's the point in dragging in out.

So, for going 25 above the speed limit, I get six demerit points and a $150 fine. Which is all very upsetting in itself, but even worse, the TP is not even cute at all. He's so uncute in fact, that I forgot his name! I mean, where did Ahmad Elmi go, I ask you?!

I am thankful that nothing worse happened. That in the end, it's just money, not life or blood. And Oopsy Boy and I are safe.

I called D after that. I kinda thought he'd still be in his office, which was mere feet away. But he was busy working, and besides, I didn't want to interrupt. He called me back like ten minutes later and gave me the comfort I needed, which was great. I really felt like crying though, so instead of going to work, I detoured to McDonald's at Bedok Reservoir for an ILT. Familiar drink at a familiar place to help alleviate the pain.

Norainne at 10:22 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs