HER motorcycle diaries

Monday, February 25, 2013

Went to get my tyres changed today because it was about 1mm away from the TWI (front). I got the Michelin Road-3 pair, because according to Ah Beng, I don't corner that much. Well yes, of course, wait another three years for me to grow the balls to do so, thanks. That was $440 for the pair.

Then $30 for gold L-shaped tyre valves, and $90 for changing EO and oil filter (at about 17K clicks), etc. He also topped up my coolant with Engine Ice.

That totals $560. Oh Tuhan. Add another $100, and I could get myself a new phone. But, anything for my Oopsy Boy.

Ah Beng made me look at the rear tyre being balanced, and said that the rim is off, and needs to be pressed ($80). A new rim would cost about $500. But I told Daddy and dia bising-bising, so I think I'll hold that off to another day. Also, it'll take a whole day, and aku tak free, maklumlah eh. Haha.

I'm very pleased and thankful that although it was raining continuously and heavily tonight, Oopsy Boy and I managed to get home safely. Alhamdulillah.

Norainne at 11:47 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs