HER motorcycle diaries

Monday, February 18, 2013

Went to bayar installment and go for servicing/tukar tayar today.

I ended up bersaing with this pakcik on an ST1100 (or something along those lines) from Bedok all the way to S1 Motoring. Haha. I was annoyed with him at first because he was like menyeboking everywhere I went, abeh slow pasal it's harder for him to selit. But when he limped into the office as I was leaving, I smiled at him, for old times' sake (OLD TIMES' SAKE!!), and he smiled back and quipped, "Power sey.." So I just laughed back. See, it's always the pakciks and uncles who talk to me. Oh so sad.

Then I went to Ah Beng's but it was CLOSED! Oh, tak pernah pernah aku nampak kedai dia tutup, in the daytime. Anyway, apparently it's for three weeks due to CNY, so I'll have to go back next week instead. Meaning, I better finish studying by Sunday so that I can relax on Monday. And a mental note that he probably does this every year, so I should just avoid the whole CNY month if I want to get any work done to Oopsy Boy.

Norainne at 1:43 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs