HER motorcycle diaries

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Daddy got Wy to give a bollocking to the TP officer who issued me the summons. Apparently Wy was shouting at him, and he told Wy that I was doing 75. Aper je, kau tembak aku at 95, why did you tell him 75? Tak betul. And he said the guy was actually shaking in fear. Haha. Wy really laid into him for lecturing me and generally giving me a hard time, almost making me cry, etc..

The guy asked Wy, "Sir, do you know this girl?" and Wy replied, "It doesn't matter whether I know her or not!" Or something along those lines.

I did kind of doubt the truth of this, momentarily. But when he said, "badan besar pun boleh takut2", I knew he wasn't fudging it.

So sweet of the both of them. They have never disappointed me, ever. They've always been nothing but sweet, right from the very first night I met them.

I'm a blessed girl.

Norainne at 9:42 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs