HER motorcycle diaries

Friday, October 19, 2012

I don't like to dwell over the negative, as I've mentioned many times before, so this will be as short as I can make it. 

What happened was that I was riding behind a car on the PIE from Toa Payoh to Clementi. I was nearing the exit, on the first lane. Car slowed down, I must have stomped on the brake, fishtailed wildly, and fell on my right. Oopsy Boy slid one way, and I rolled on the ground a little bit. I waited for the car behind to hit me, but miraculously, it didn't. Left shoe flew off. 

Then a lorry which had been on the third lane filtered its way to me and stopped behind me. Can't remember the details, but there were about three uncles and one abang. One uncle spoke to me, asked if I was all right. The other three guys helped carry Oopsy Boy. Then the abang told me that he rides an R1 too and that Oopsy Boy was still rideable. The abang was so nice and reassuring! 

So basically I'm just really thankful to Abang and the Uncles. Never got their names or company name or anything. But very very thankful. So, sending the cyber love to them too. *muacks*!!

Norainne at 7:19 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs