HER motorcycle diaries

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Battery died after fifteen minutes of parking. Meraps.

Bikebulance tow from CDC carpark to Ah Beng: $35
New battery from Japan: $150
Deactivate alarm: Free
Voltmeter: $40
Meeting abang R1 FBC plate who looks like Farid Kamil but with bigger eyes. And oh I know I hate guys with long hair, but his!! Omg! Anyway: Priceless.

Went to Motoworld after that. There was the most gorgeous girl's rain jacket for $300ish. But the largest size, L, was not large enough. Pity. Cos I would have shelled out that amount, no hesitation. Haha. Got a standard guy's one for $160 in yellow. And a visor cleaning kit for $21. And then I happily forgot to get a bike cover. Ohwells. Not that urgent now, I suppose.

Anyway, what happened today was that Dayah and I went to CDC to enrol for the defensive riding course (11 November, Sunday). And then when I was about to move out of the parking lot, this Chinese guy rode in on a white Super Four. He greeted me with, "Wah, your bike so big!" and proceeded to make small talk while parking his bike. I then bequeathed my parking coupon to him. THEN, when he left, I couldn't start the bike! Nak mampos! So I called a tow and Dayah gave me a lift to complete the rest of our errands, plus a very fortifying lunch at Evertop Joo Chiat. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
When I reunited with Oopsy Boy at Bikeworkz, I saw that the parking coupon had been neatly replaced on the fuel tank cap. I was so fucking terharu at the Super Four dude's niceness! Such a sweet gesture. Sending the cyber love to you!

Oh also, Dayah got screened by a TP. It was hilarious. Nice guy, though. Name's Ben something. He tried to help with Oopsy Boy too, but of course his powers are limited. Haha.

Yeah basically lotsa shit happened today, but I'm really happy it all ended great!
posted from Bloggeroid

Norainne at 7:23 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs