|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Battery died again. This time it was yesterday night when I was about to go for the first terawih of my life. Funny how things work out. Or don't.
I'd just left Oopsy Boy there for two days with the alarm on, but I didn't get any complaints this time, so I'm sure the alarm didn't go off. Entah. Anyways I couldn't start the bike, couldn't even kick the gear up and down. But of course Neighbour saved the day. Whatever that he may be lying about, riding is not one of them. And by "saved the day" I don't mean that he managed to start the bike. It just wouldn't get it up. So I called a tow this morning, $40. And Ah Beng charged the battery and it's fine now. He says if it happens again I'll have to get the battery changed. Bodoh. But he's checked everything else, spark plugs and stuff and it's all good. Put in the tail sliders for $5. Ordered a non-original seat cover yay! I asked him to spray paint it pearl white to match. I cannot wait. A legitimate excuse not to give lifts! Heh. Norainne at 2:49 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||