HER motorcycle diaries

Friday, July 06, 2012

Played hooky from work for half a day yesterday. A brilliant idea hit me, to pick up my Oopsy Boy after getting a quick errand done at HQ. So I did. It was pouring rain, but I didn't care. Anything to be together with him sooner. An abang working at Airline House talked to me, but I think he got bored quickly cos I was unusually pekak that day. Ohwell. Sorry bang.

Anyways. Financial damage: $2132. But Ah Beng told me to just pay $2100. Ok la jadi lah. Broken front cowling ($400), smashed tail cowling ($400+), cracked frame ($760) plus tail light, left slider replaced, clutch lever too, left exhaust cover.. Yeah you get the drift. Sorry I'm not really about the details when it comes to something I love, and I trust Ah Beng, so.. Yeah. 


Anyway there's a fair few scratches remaining, like on the left exhaust, the left fairing, and the black ledge thingy too. Other than that, he's good to go. And anyway it's not like I didn't escape with some scars. So we're a matched set, aren't we? Ah Beng says it's miraculous that the footrests escaped unscathed. But he also told me that he has customers who get beat up on the track but the damage has never been as bad as mine. Sedih shit pe. 

Well anyways I'm over the moon now, as you would expect. I didn't realise how much I loved him till now. I mean, I didn't cry the whole five weeks except for just after the crash. Until yesterday, post-prayers, I was thanking God for giving him back to me. Then I started bawling like nobody's business. It's incredible. Sometimes I guess you don't know how much you miss something until it's back in your life. 

I love you so much, Oopsy Boy. And you're the only one who loves me exactly as much as I love you. 

Ooh smalam after class, Rosy Cheeks chatted to me about my baby, and he accompanied me back to the bike, saying he wanted to check out the damage. OMG sayang kau muchos please! Afterwards we left school at the same time, and I rode really slowly so he caught up with me, asking why I didn't go faster, and I shouted back, "Jiwa!" 

Hehe. I am so shameless sometimes, I should slap myself. 

Oh yea forgot to add. Although I was incredibly late to work yesterday, I still managed to nip into Motoworld and hurriedly bought a pair of gloves to replace the torn ones. I'm still keeping the torn ones though, for emergencies. But the new ones are a snug size S, and they have reinforced knuckles so I can't wear my normal rings with them on. Worth it, though, I think. They were tagged $60 but the guy let me have them at $55. :)


Norainne at 9:03 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs