HER motorcycle diaries

Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm listening to Amy Mastura's Kembalilah and missing Oopsy Boy so much. Ah Beng just called and told to wait a maximum of 2 months for the parts to come in. (Nasib baik aku tak renew season parking.) Front cowling, left cowling, left signal light, frame, tail cowling, tail light, left exhaust cover, left clutch lever, left engine cover. Fuck me. There was an abang and his wife who helped me, a DRE who heard the crash and came to help too, a random abang delivery who helped me push the bike further down out of harm's way, the nice pakcik Bikebulance, and a random pakcik Fazer at Ah Beng. The last two pakciks were telling me not to be upset, cos it was an experience. Pengalaman. Haha giler. True to some extent, but mostly I'm missing baby Boy so much. And I feel so guilty. It was a unique experience though, cos I waited for the tow for one and a half hours. During that time, I sat on the grass verge of the expressway (behind the metal railing) and chatted on the phone to Hanom, replied Whatsapp messages from concerned colleagues and friends, took preliminary photos of my injuries, and played Defjay radio. It would have been fun if I hadn't been in pain and Oopsy Boy wasn't so obviously in pain too. I would like to thank my phone and 3G for keeping the boredom at bay as well. Ohyes. I told only Hanom and a couple of Tagged guys. I'm not telling anyone else, because Mai might find out, and I don't want her to be concerned or anything. (Yes, I think she would still be concerned, even though I'd just left her for the gazillionth time the night before.)

Norainne at 2:06 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs