HER motorcycle diaries

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

..not dressing more impressively while I was at Ah Beng's just now, cos I saw a girlfriend in short-shorts and an off-shoulder top.

Then I realised that Ah Beng is not a place full of people I want to impress with my appearance anyway. So takpe. I'll save my dresses and plunging necklines for Simpang or clubbing or whatever. Haha.

They were impressed, anyway, by the mere fact that Oopsy Boy and I were together. They ignored me for the most part, but it dawned on them when I was leaving that *I* was the rider. Haha.

Except for one Chinese dude who asked me about the LED lights.

Anyway, $90 for 4 bottles of fully-syn and oil filter. No back slider cos it's currently oos, I should be able to get it next week onwards.

Norainne at 3:09 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs