|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Well! After more than a year of not servicing the bikes (the dates speak for themselves), I had a few things done today, after coming to terms with the fact that I am never gonna be able to get a 1000 within the next six months so I might as well value my safety more and actually get some stuff done to Baby.
1. Tukar fork sealant, top up oil etc. - $65 2. Brake kit baru (front) - $28 3. Change EO (after ONE friggin' year!), Maxima - $22 4. Speedo cable baru (the previous one putus) - Entah 5. Tukar rear brake pads - Entah 6. Change tyres back and front (BT39 110/80 and 90/80) - $100+ Grand total = $300. Murah, isn't it? I was like, "Huh $300?" cos I really expected it to cross that $300-mark. In any case, sungguh bersyukur to my girlfriend for making this possible, and to God for keeping me safe all this while my Baby was a death trap. In other news, have you SEEN the cute scrambler mats working around Kaki Bukit? Score! Norainne at 9:50 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||