|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
It turns out the girl who gave me the quote on Friday looked up TPFT instead of plain ol' TP. So today the other girl looked up TP and it's $423, which really makes a lot of difference, if you ask me. Road tax was also renewed till next year, for $61 [also less than last year's $74]. And they charged me $5 for service. HAHA. That's like one percent of the total. Anyways, takper. At least all the legal stuff is settled now. Total comes up to $489, which is still less than $500, yay! I'm so going to Unique this Thursday, insya-Allah. But it's obvious I won't be getting a 2A bike till next year, at least. SIGH. Well. I am bersyukur to be able to keep Baby, at least. We don't need another bike around right, Baby? Norainne at 2:25 am |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||