|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Today I made a Raspberry Blackcurrant Mango Passion Fruit Banana smoothie at work. Hehe. It was fantastic! Honey was protesting wildly, but she couldn't resist taking a sip of it herself, and then she admitted it was yummy. Hah. So there. Actually it sort of kind of tastes like my beloved Malibu Dream. Yums! At the third-last traffic light on the way to work, there were two Pizza Hut mats and two assorted mats at the opposite traffic light. One of them spotted me, then alerted his friend, and soon all four of them were checking me out and grinning at me. I was so embarrassed. I could only smile faintly and I basically looked everywhere but at them, cos I had NO idea how to react. Hehe. Well I don't think it was because of my inner or outer beauty. Prolly cos of my ride, innit? OMG. Imagine what kind of looks I'd get on a Hayabusa! Please, God, grant me that wish. I was thinking.. If I really do want to visit Shafa next year, then I won't have money for a S4. So it might just drag on till it's time for me to take my Class 2! Don't you think? Then insya-Allah I can pass my Class 2 within six months, and I might as well save up for a Class 2 bike, which I can buy once I pass my Class 2, insya-Allah. What do you think what do you think? An R1 or a Hayabusa, how bout it? Or a GSX-R1000? The thing is, they're all about ten times bigger than my Baby. So.. I'm afraid it will be hard to get used to. What do you think? Norainne at 3:17 am |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||