HER motorcycle diaries

Monday, August 25, 2008

To my bike..
1. Settle insurance $500
2. Check tyres $150 - Not necessary
3. Renew road tax $74
4. Undergo inspection $20
5. Replenish bike wash supplies $20
6. Change EO $18
7. Change brake connector ?

For myself..
1. Mineral foundation $30
2. Peepshow EP $30
3. Renew waxing package $250
4. Buy cute Coca-Cola miniatures at each Shell visit $2 x infinity
5. Pay up remainder for baju raya $99
6. Visit Shafa in London

For Khai..
1. Bake confectionery $20
2. Buy chain with matching pendants $50?
3. Rent car $100

I'm really proud of myself because I still have around 600 bucks left in my account. YZ is right, I have been very frugal of late. And proud of it, babe!

Visiting Shafa in London
Zuji Singapore says it's $3153.28 for an SIA return trip around late February/early March. And for non-SIA return trips, it's about $2152.70. Hmm. I'm no Bill Gates' daughter, so I think I'll opt for the second. Which means I'll have to save up about $3000! Wowness. I do need a job.


Norainne at 4:01 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs