HER motorcycle diaries

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ello ello.

Had an EO change on Thursday at Unique. Syntholite 800, I think it was. The mech also lubed my chain.

Once again, I pumped 98 at Shell just now, and once again, there was a bunch of mats hanging out by the side. What is it with mat motors and petrol stations? I just find it weird. I mean, yes, I once succumbed to that stereotype. But it was only one time, and I wasn't in the right state of mind anyway. SO yeah, I don't get it. I wish they'd work up some guys though. They just kept staring at me and tooting their horn annoyingly and as I left, one of them said, "Bawak pelan-pelan eh.." which I completely and utterly disregarded. But I just want them to know that I appreciate their appreciation of me, after the night I had.

Also, there was a mat in a souped-up car, riding shotgun, looking out at me and waving at me past SMU as I was going from store to St James. Adorable, that one. Reminds me of the good ol' days.

Ohyes, I also paid my third-to-last installment today. Hehe. Only two more to go! Plus I got the insurance reminder card today. I'm gonna give them a call next week after I get my pay. Then I'm going for inspection, and I'm going down to the office at GB Building to renew the insurance. Yey!


Norainne at 5:07 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs