|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Saturday night I worked till one, and I saw Mike's bike, and his brothers plus a couple of other S4s at the usual bike hangout outside Far East. Mike!!! I'm always bumping into him and his Fierysha. And it's always around town. Weird, innit? Yesterday I was rushing to work cos I was late. As is usual these days. Anyway at the first traffic light I spotted the irritating scrambler guy from the other night. He rides some Aprilia scrambler, FZ666-something. He was waiting behind a car, so I just selited my way through. We spent the rest of the ride alternately overtaking each other. All the way to the Kallang exit. [He "won".] I wasn't deliberately trying to show him up or anything, I swear. It's just that I wouldn't slow down for the same stuff that he does. The only gripe I have with him is that the other night, the first time I saw him, he just HAD to overtake me at the last traffic light to my house, and then he kept right all the way, but too slow for me to main corner. In the end he didn't even turn right, he went straight past the T-junction traffic light. So, tak puas hati! Why block my way, right? Yup. As a result of that, I dislike him some. Yesterday at the Lido traffic light going home, a Gilera mat smiled at me. I smiled back. Too bad he was on the other end of the lanes. Norainne at 3:36 am |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||