HER motorcycle diaries

Friday, June 06, 2008

I accompanied Dayah to Anour's block at Marine Parade just now because she was getting her bengkok handlebar changed by him.

Marine Parade is so well-lighted and breezy, I like!

Anour is 34 years old. 34!!! That's like, ancient! Actually, I think Awad Salim's about 34 too, but STILL! It just sounds old. Anyways I don't think Anour looks 34. Maybe 29. Maximum.

He really is very deft with the tools. It didn't take him long at all, and he didn't even get his hands dirty. And he tightened my clutch lever with me hardly noticing. His friend [cute according to Dayah, but with white hair and two kids!] came by with the scrambler/Gilera helmet and gave us each a cute UOB credit card keychain with LED lights. I like!

Um, yah that's all. After that we went to a coffeeshop for sustenance, and Dayah and I went home.


Norainne at 1:32 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs