HER motorcycle diaries

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It was Unique again yesterday. I got the Stebel horn installed for 40 bucks. It's two pieces of fist-sized thingies, which they stuck under either side of my fairings. I really really hope they don't get stolen, because I haven't gotten much use out of them yet. So far it's just been a taxi just now, which beat the red light while I was trying to turn right at Ubi.

It's pretty loud, I jumped both times the mech tested the horn. But on the road the sound seems muted some. Prolly due to the helmet and traffic conditions.

Also, changed EO (the 18 dollar one!). I'm SO not changing again for the next three months.

Today was retraining, which is basically the same as revision cos they leave you virtually on your own. WTH. I've decided to just burn throttle at bumpy and plank if I feel like running off course. Points is better than fail.

Yeah that would be it, I think. Yey love my horn!


Norainne at 12:57 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs