|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
I was returning home from work yesterday and I passed two roadblocks. One was outside RGS, where a Chinese officer stopped me with, "Good morning ma'am." "Morning.." The second one was at the usual spot just before my house. I could see a few bikes that were stopped at the side. So when the guy asked me to stop by the side, I was cheering inwardly. He also stopped a big bike that was behind me. So I stopped, and turned off the engine. I turned around to find that big bike dude was saying thanks to the police dude and moving off. And I was like, Hey, how come he gets to go off? Next thing I know, the police dude says I can go off too! Buang karen sey, matikan engine. PLUS did not get to check out the other bike mats at all! Bah. In other news, the photoshoot was fantastico! Although FS didn't turn up. -_- But it was cool otherwise. Excited, and can't wait for it to be out! Norainne at 2:38 am |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||