HER motorcycle diaries

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I felt a snap under my left hand yesterday, for the second time in a week. I immediately panicked and checked the cable the next moment I got a chance. [Y'see, the first time I felt the snap, I checked the cable and it looked as tightly ravelled as always.] And OMG, it did look lots looser than the last time!

So the moment I got to Haw Par, I called Mat and told him about it. And thank God he was doing opening, so he was available to change it for me. After the workshop I went to Ah-Boy [again, wolf-whistles but not so much catcalls, do I look like a tomboy in pink tank top and berms?], got a new clutch cable for $12 and Esso Low Smoke for $6 while I was at it, and cautiously rode back to store.

Voila, the new clutch cable was on before the store meeting even ended! Thanks again, Mat!


Norainne at 12:32 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs