HER motorcycle diaries

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Unique again today, because Dayah's fairing was finally ready. I was worried about 2T so I topped up about 700 ml before I left. Anyways. We went by Kaki Bukit or whatever, it was cool!

At the last T-junction before Unique, I was waiting behind this car. The light turned green, and I gave the driver two full seconds to react before I blared the horn. BUT. Instead what came out was this dying-kitty-cat sound, how embarrassing! Meanwhile Dayah laughed to herself and selited past the car. BAH. So annoying.

Got it checked at Unique. They didn't tell me what the real problem was, but it wasn't the rectifier, CDI or battery [it better not be, since I just changed those last month!], and it took for-freaking-ever for them to rectify the problem. Then they changed the bulb for the backlight, and it cost me $2 in all. Haha!

Buat penat je, hamba gi withdraw duit kat ATM.

After that we went to Arab Street. Favourite sey, that one. I guess in the daytime it's Arab Street, at night it's Simpang. Anyway when we were leaving, this bunch of scooter mats were checking us out.

"Ah yelah, tengok pompan, tengok pompan.."
"Alah dier tengah start motor, aku tengoklah.."
At which point I looked up and smiled at the perpetrator of that logical sentence. Cute. Most of them were cute. Dayah was mildly struggling to push back her bike so they chimed in, "Boleh? Boleh?" Sigh cute. But for practical reasons, I don't think a scooter mat and a KR girl will work out. What. A. Waste.

We went to Ah-Boy again, because Dayah wanted to buy a new bubble for her bike. And that was where Mahmood bought her bubble the last time. We parked at the same place, the weird lorong, and got lots of whistles as we walked to and fro, buying the bubble, borrowing the allenkeys and returning them. Also, bumped into Rizal! He seems to have lost weight. Or something. He looks really good now. Well he looked good last time too. But 100% better now! I've always found him very appealing-looking. But.. Never liked him that way.

He said we looked different. And accused us of not going out with them anymore. Bull. SHIT. He's still riding the GSR. SO HOT. The bike, I mean. He looks great on it too.

Kinda disappointed by the old mats at the coffeeshop who kept whistling and catcalling [e.g. "Senyum je?" I should have replied, "Duduk je?"]. Losers. Maybe you guys are cute, and maybe you're not, but that's not the issue. You want to get to know me, that's great. But I reward hard work. Which entails actually coming up to me and saying a few introductory words. You don't whistle at me some ten thousand times, expecting me to.. what, run to you like a trained dog? I am not a dog. I am also not a minah, no matter how much I look like one. :D

Lastly, the tak-sadar-diri pakciks whom I parked infront of at Arab Street. WHATEVER. I'm easily fifteen years younger than you guys, so if you guys don't look like Awad Salim, there's really no point in making convo, is there?

Goodnight!

p.s. I don't know if it's my fiddling around on SBF, or finally having Baby to myself, or discovering Unique, but I find that I'm rediscovering the world of riding, and it's like I'm falling in love with it all over again. It's a great feeling, this.


Norainne at 2:30 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs