HER motorcycle diaries

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It was all rainy and gloomy today, so I thought our Ah-Boy plans were cancelled. But the rain stopped, and Ah-Boy closes at eight, so we ended up going after all.

We went by PIE, the way Mahmood led me the last time, but both of us macam not sure, so we kept conferring with each other at red lights. Finally I decided to ask this mamat on a Gixxer/RVF/entahlah sportsbike, "Sorry, how do you get to Ah-Boy?"

I used English because I didn't want to sound as if I was flirting. He was cute. I was half-afraid he'd just ignore me. But he immediately gave me detailed instructions on how to get there. Then after that he actually led the way, with hand gestures and signal lights all. He pulled up to Ah-Boy, pointed out the place, and I smiled my thanks at him before he moved off.

SO NICE RIGHT?

Also, we were along Bedok on the PIE and there was this other mamat on a.. KR? M? SP? Looked like a KR from the right rear side. He kept turning back, like almost 180 degrees, to look at.. me? I dunno. Takkan dier macam so enthu, to be checking his blindspot like that? People don't even do that at riding practicals. K takper, but I was profoundly shocked when he turned to the left and spat marvellously. I actually jerked back on my bike in shock. Sheesh. After that he was just being annoying and refusing to let me get infront of him. Whatever. Bugger.

Anyways they ran out of Strawberry 2T [Putoline], so I got the Esso Perfumed Low-Smoke for 6 bucks. We'll see if it's any good, and if next time there's no Strawberry, I'll try Putoline Racing or something.

We headed down to Arab Street after that and hung out, plus shopped at Bugis Village. I finally got myself a race shirt, yay! It's Kawasaki, so I'll deffo be wearing it for the photoshoot! *jumps around* I'll also be wearing whenever I can! Haha.


Norainne at 12:02 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs