HER motorcycle diaries

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterday after school I rode down to Unique with Nat and Dayah to change brake pads. It took me the rest of the day la. And cost me $47 in all. $20 of which were for my jammed front brake caliper screws. Changed both front and rear brake pads, now I feel normal again. Now I can jam brake again.

Today I was approaching the cross-junction of Borders and friends in my normal first lane, grumpy and all wet-shirted from the rain earlier. This bugger of a Wish [or one of its ugly counterparts] just turned out into the yellow box infront of me. Which of course, I didn't see until it was too late because the other lanes were all occupied by cars. I screamed, blared the horn, and jam brake giler babi. Thank God my brakes are working. What if this happened yesterday when my brakes were gone? [Okay then it would be my fault for riding dangerously when I have no brakes la. -_-]

I stopped mere inches away from him. DUH. He's a BIG car! Kalau dier bawak Mini Cooper pun something la, he would have cleared the turn faster, and I would be maybe half a metre behind his butt or something. Anyways I was MAD and SCARED, so I selited next to him, and stopped just diagonally in front of him. I turned around and glared at him as viciously as I could. He just gave me that whatever face with his stupid shades and his stupid shirt. I don't curse people, remember? So I just nodded in what I hope was a menacing "Nanti kau.." way and rode off.

Bugger.

I was still shaking after that.


Norainne at 1:25 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs