|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
For the last Chinese 3 tutorial, we were supposed to give individual show-and-tell presentations about anything in our lives, preferably something interesting. I thought I had a winner--I'd do it on the first beloved Baby in my life. Unfortch, things didn't go according to plan. [I won't outline why.] And I ended up presenting to just my Laoshi, with none of the pretty ppt slides I'd prepared. So, since ~20+ students were deprived of my oh-so-interesting presentation, I'd like to ketengahkan it here! Before I begin, I'd like to warn one and all that my Chinese isn't that great, so the characters might come out wrong, so pandai-pandailah kamu baca eh. [Why did I just type that in Malay, if it's to appeal to Chinese readers? Because I'm weird like that.] 这是我的摩托车。我的摩托车是黑色的。最高的速度是每小时一百六十公里。真实地,我觉得能去更快,可是我恐怕试一试。我两个月以后就靠到我的执照,买了这辆摩托车,加之三千多块。致敬,我的摩托车以一年半。靠到执照,斌不简单。因为我一直从摩托车上跌下而受伤。我也有弄坏一些摩托车。 本来,我妈妈不许我起摩托车因为他恐怕不安全。可是我不管妈妈说的话,所以妈妈让我其摩托车。每天,我出门的时候,她很着急。我有几个以外跟德士和汽车馆。但是我还爱妻摩托车。有很多交通的时候,送是我比汽车能回家快一点儿。可是,下雨的时候,我很怕因为马路又誓又危险。 Okay that was tiring. I still have two more paragraphs so let's make that part one for now. Norainne at 9:15 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||