HER motorcycle diaries

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Today was my TP, which I failed. :(

But it's okay, I bumped into Azim, who also failed, so I don't feel like a complete loser or anything. I also talked to a pakcik [well I'm sure he'd prefer I call him abang] who also failed. He rides a Phantom and we both already booked the re-test so I'll be seeing him in June. Don't get me wrong, I don't go for pakciks but it's nice to have a friendly face around.

Actually, I think the official results were skewed anyway. If you asked me to grade myself, I'd have put it to three immediate failures. Put left foot down at crank course, slightly overshot at e-brake, and of course, ran off the bumpy course. But they only ticked the last one. And I got ten points, four of which were for taking less than six seconds at the bumpy course. Haha.

I don't feel as horrible now as I did then, so that's okay. Plus I got to talk to this really cute guy I'd been eyeing some circuit revisions back, because he's Azim's neighbour. Haha. He rides an RXZ, and plans to upgrade to a DRZ, which is where he'll stop.

I'm such a great listener. He commented on that too.

Okay aku giler. Anyways I went to Unique just now to change to Yoshi footrest, 90 bucks for the installation all. I got a little lost, and turned into a no-entry lane, right in front of three big bikes. So embarrassing, and even more embarrassing because they ended up at Unique with me too. One of them rides a Haya. He is also the least attractive and the one with the girlfriend. So yes, I think girls [minus me] only go for guys with big bikes.

The question is, do guys go for girls with big bikes?

He also topped up the fork oil for me. Yay. Footrest needs getting used to, it feels so thin and garing compared to my beloved KS Domino. Which, btw, he put in a plastic bag for me to take home. Yay. Sayang KS Domino.

I'm thinking of changing throttle grip too. And maybe going for the EO+sparkplug package there at $15. Amacams? We'll see. I still haven't abandoned the hazard lights obsession.

Oh oh. And just now I was marginally late for warm-up, so everyone was gone from the reporting area except for the R1-lookalike guy! I don't know why but I really find him so cute, although I think most people would beg to differ. I think it's cause he's so nice to me, plus I love the way he smiles. Ah I can just see it now. So anyway, I looked at him and I was like, "Um, kena buat ape eh?" and he very helpfully answered my question. Hotdamn I really do think he's cute, aku giler. Thank God he passed today, so I won't have to see him again.


Norainne at 10:23 pm

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs