HER motorcycle diaries

Friday, April 25, 2008

Today I had to leave my beloved at Unique because the magnetic coil was rosak [more on that tomorrow].

So Dayah had to ferry me around. We had an early dinner at Tang, then we left for DTE. She mistakenly turned out left instead of right, and we had to pass by the fire station. The lights were red because the PL was just turning out. Dayah, the ever-adventurous, urged me to wave at the remaining CD mats. I was reluctant at first, but I waved in the end. Then I quickly ducked out of embarrassment.

Takper. After that she selited to the right of the PL. The driver poked his head out to look at us, and afterward I saw him grinning at us in the HUGE side mirror. A few others poked their heads out as well. So I waved for Dayah, and smiled back. Then the lights turned green, so Dayah turned right way ahead of the PL, passing by the ITE, where the ITE mats were waving at us so I spontaneously waved back.

Next, we filtered left along Expo, which the PL traced from behind. Then suddenly they switched on the siren. So Dayah stayed in the middle lane while the PL raced down the first. As they passed us, I caught a glimpse of the cute guy next to the driver, blaring the siren with a serious face, followed by a camera flash, and waving arms from the back cabin.

I waved back.

After that we sorta followed the same route towards Pasir Ris. They switched off the siren at the flyover, and we lost them there. Prolly the fire was in Loyang.

ANYWAYS. Exciting kan? Haha. The siren guy was damnnn cute. The driver macam bapak budak. And of course, the ones waving and all were your basic young mats lah.

WHee!!!


Norainne at 12:34 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs