HER motorcycle diaries

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So I, the ever-adorable, was riding home from DTE just now. While approaching the last traffic light before home, I noticed this lorry in the first lane, with a blonde in the back. So I quickly switched to the second lane cos I knew he'd be slower than me.

In the second lane there was a car in front of me, so I ended up stopping next to the blonde mat, who was now sitting on the left side of the lorry although he'd been on the right side when I first spotted him. He glanced at me, but I purposely looked away. Then I felt bad so I turned to him and he smiled, so I smiled back.

THEN, he said, "Balik?"

"Yeah balik.."

"Oh tinggal mana?"

"Situ je.. *points*"

"Oh, lek2 ah.."

Meaning, don't go home, relek2 with you guys instead? Unfortunately for him the lights changed at that moment so I said, "Takleh, lambat ah.." and left to his sounds of protests.

They should have followed me in. Diorang bodoh. Ohwells.


Norainne at 12:30 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs