|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Yesterday was fun. Fun I haven't had in some time. I went to Geylang to watch kuda kepang with the dodos, and we ended up at Simpang after that, because it was too early to go home. After that I brought them to Expo, which they loved, by the way. Thanks Shaf and Aidi for showing me the place. It was funny when we totally gave the memotek couple a shock. I really felt like a mat then. You know how Mat's always accusing me of being a mat motor right. Haha. Anyway it was funny. Afterwards, we went to Esso at Dayah's place to wash bike. Si Atikk la, giler, and spurred on by Dayah the pemalas, she paid for all three bikes to be washed at the Wash 'N' Run. I'm not complaining of course, but kesian Atikk. But it was fun. We hung out at the back smoking and talking to the Chinese guy who was trying to sell his KTM [200] to us, and stuff. When we were done, Atikk helped us lift all the bikes on the sidestand while I spun the wheels and sprayed chain lube. I rode out last, because I had a lot of khazanahs to put back inside/on the bike. And when I came out, Dayah was talking to one of the the MCCs [mat cuci-cuci] and when she saw me she was like, "Eh, Ain, dier nak bebual ngan kau.." So I looked at the guy, and he asked me, "Ada nombor?" Caught off-guard, I replied, "Huh? Um, ader.." And I ended up giving him my number, because I was in somewhat of a rush. Then Shaf and I went back to Expo, where three cars and a van were pacemaking, along with about ten bikes of different makes. That was fun yo. Norainne at 11:51 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||