|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Not that anyone cares or whatever. I've decided to be more involved. Because, insya-Allah, by the end of this year I will be upgrading, which potentially means saying goodbye forever to my Baby. So I feel like I should be cherishing every moment with him. Cos I can tell that I'll miss him once we're separated. Of course, I may not have to give him up. It's now March, and that means only seven more payments before the bike is 100% mine. So if I don't pass my 2A, or if I pass but don't upgrade by then, I might just keep Baby anyways. I mean, it's not going to make much difference if it's fully paid for by then what. Then I'd have a CHOICE of two bikes to ride each day! OMG so exciting. AND so berangan. Ignore me. Yesterday I changed both sprockets and the chain for 45 bucks cos the chain was being all wobbly like a tightrope under a tightropewalker's feet. [I know, lame. Kill me now.] And instantly it felt better! No more weird gravelly vibration going down slopes, and pickup's better too. Yey Ah-Long. Hearts him. So tempted to buy that single-seater cover. But it doesn't match the paintwork so... NO! No more spending! Woo! Norainne at 10:23 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||