|
HER motorcycle diaries
| ||||||
|
Oh my God I had the most fantastic night ever!
If I thought riding alone at night was great, it was because I hadn't ridden with a riding buddy before--one who bawak M! Okay here begins the long story. I was bored last night--as usual--and since I'd already made plans to gi rounding and recce East Coast, I was already gonna go offline and get ready la. But I got held back chatting to Hanom, and then later Jup [guy from myspace who rides] said hi and asked what I was doing. So I told him my plans to gi rounding. Well, when he discovered that I ride, he totally jumped on my plans, and so I invited him along. [Anyway, it looks like dier bawak R1, and I SO wouldn't mind meeting a real life R1.] He asked if he could bring his cousin along, and I was like okay fine. So he said they'd be at my carpark at 130. 130 rolled around and he wasn't here. Okay fine, pasal he was waiting for the rain to stop. So he msged to confirm, and I was like okay. That was at 145. Then 230 rolled around and he STILL wasn't here. Now, I had no problems gi rounding on my own in the first place, so since I was already siaped and stuff, I msged him again asking if he was coming or what. Well, his cousin replied and said that he was asleep. So I was like, okay takperlah. But when the cousin found out that I was still going out, he offered to come along with me. So I said sure. Why not. Even though I had no idea what this cousin looked like, or even how old he was. Cousin arrived at like 310, only ten minutes past what he janji-ed me. So it was cool. And wouldn't you know it, the cousin turned out to be quite cute! Cuter than Jup, really. PLUS, he rides an M! It's really hot too, he changed it back from orange to the original paintwork and oh God, it's just beautiful. So we went to East Coast like I'd planned. He led the way, even though he just passed on 2 Nov and he doesn't even use a street directory! Haha. So funny. So instead of masuk ECP straight from Loyang Avenue, he brought me all the way to the Xilin Avenue slip road. Which I personally think is steeper than the Changi slip road that I always use. But omg I did it, and at like 60-70!!! So proud of myself. Anyway, if I thought dier bawak laju giler, I hadn't seen nothing yet! Da masuk ECP, he shot so far ahead, I was laughing to myself in his wake. Then I had to speed up to 130-140 gitu. Oh and wow the road was SO empty, it was just the two of us. How fucking cool is that? We reached East Coast Mac's safe and sound, and I parked quite nicely, if I say so myself. It was like 320 then. So we sat down and we actually talked! Mostly about riding and bikes. Wow I swear, one year ago, if I heard myself talking about bikes the way I was talking last night, I would have fainted of shock and disbelief. He's a really nice guy. And so cute and funny. Oh and he explained that kalau bawak M tak tarik, then it could rosak. So he had to bawak laju2. Ohwell takper. Needs to tarik my baby too pe. After like two hours of lepak, we left. Anyway he had to start work at 8 in the morning. Kesian. [He's working at McDelivery. Hehee.] Oh he was so nice, there was this car that was reversing out, but risked hitting a parked bike, so he helped the driver move the bike back. SO NICE. We masuk balik ECP by Fort Road [also him leading the way], and omg this time I went up to 150 at one point, without even realising it!!! Fucking euphoria, that's what I was experiencing. It's so different riding alone and riding with someone else. Espesh when the "someone else" bawak M!!! Aku bodoh for not asking if I could try it out. But it's okay, there'll be a next time. Cos he told me to picit if ever I was bored again. Then we can go "pusing2". Dier cute. Yessahhh I finally have someone to rounding with!!! (+) Yes, forgot to add.. He smells divine.. Norainne at 2:32 pm |
||||||
| maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs | ||||||