HER motorcycle diaries

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I have just found something marginally better than sex.

RIDING!

Haha.

Nolah, I just had a not-so-great night [ask Amin!], so I was feeling kinda down and lonely [no, seriously], and I almost broke down and went to MoS, but improper dress code [in my book, anyway] stopped me.

It was fortunate then, that I was at Marsiling, and that Pasir Ris is like two expressways away. Spent about five minutes getting lost [again], then found my way back on the BKE--in the right direction, thanks. Started getting lost in imminent tears, talking to myself and whatever merepek. And involuntarily perah more, and it's like everything was blown away in the slipstream.

Everything.

Okay, fine, not everything, but it seemed to hurt less now that I was hurtling along at 100++, just me and my baby. It helped that they closed a section of the TPE, so I had to detour through CTE and PIE.

And I checked the map when I got home, that's quite a big detour. Oh it was fucking lovely, that's what it was. Just you and your baby, on a late-night ride. It's the stuff of dreams, I swear.

70 kilometres [at least, that's what it says on the odometer or whatever it's called] and half a tank of gas later, I'm home again, sad, battered, yet smiling because I had such a good time with my baby.

My baby, that no guy can ever compare to. And at least riding isn't sinful like sex is. *bluekk*

Forget the mats, this is why I ride.

I love my baby and I know my baby loves me too.

Norainne at 4:05 am

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs